Where to file 601 I unlawfull provisional waiver

How much is the fee?

Bronx, NY -

Attorney Answers (3)

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

The instructions and the fee are listed on the I-601A form instructions.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
Luis Alberto Guerra

Luis Alberto Guerra

Immigration Attorney - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I suggest that your read the instructions very carefully. I would also suggest that you hire an experienced immigration attorney to handle your provisional waiver application.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be... more
C. C. Abbott

C. C. Abbott

Immigration Attorney - Fort Myers, FL

I agree with my colleagues. Also, it is advisable to at least consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can provide you with a legal opinion as to your 601 package. Problems dealt with up front can result in simple errors being detected and evidence being added or subtracted based on its usefulness. Good luck.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.