Where to appeal after appellate division OPINION affirming the wrong and illegal UD act which is NOT UD issue at all, bit it is

Fremont, CA |

enforcement of federal contract affidavit of support i-864 as part of illegal divorce when EVERYTHING WAS STOLEN FROM ME SINCE 1992. DIV JUDGMENT OBTAINED BY ACTUAL FRAUD, PERJURY BY DEFENDANT AND DURESS AND MUST BE DISMISSED UNDER CAL FAM CODE SECTION 2122. I am entitled attorney's fees and costs to be paid by my ex - husband. We will seek attorney's fees to be paid by him.

Dear ?,

There is no appeal of right from a decision of the appellate division. In very rare cases, the court of appeal will order an appellate division decision transferred to it for review. You must first file an application for certification for transfer in the appellate division no later than 15 days after its decision is filed. See California Rule of Court 8.1005. If the appellate division denies the application, then you may petition the court of appeal for transfer if you file your petition no later than 15 days after the appellate division decision is final as to that court. See California Rule of Court 8.1006. In your petition you must convince the court of appeal that "transfer is necessary to secure uniformity of decision or to settle an important question of law."
The application and the petition are not something you should attempt without counsel. Even experienced appeal lawyers are unfamiliar with this path to relief. But you may be able to find counsel to assist you by clicking on Find a Lawyer at the top of this page.

I believe this post has appeared before. It was unintelligible then and remains so. Since you have not asked a question but merely stated your opinion of the facts I say: Go for it! Sounds like a winner to me. Good luck. You will need it. Lots of it.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

You will be best served seeking assisatance fro a womwens shelter that can refer you to the appropriate mental health agency.