Where should i go for my alcohol evaluation?

Everett, WA |
Filed under: DUI defense

I got a dui and i heard some of the places that administer these evaluations are more or less likely to recommend treatment than others and i would like to avoid as much of that as possible.

1. I routinely refer my clients to ATA in Mountlake Terrace, 425-289-1600 or Insight and Perspectives in Everett, 425-252-1779. I have found that both give very fair evaluations and are likely the type of places you are looking for.

2. I send my clients to Quantah Assessment and Counseling in Seattle at 206 957 0721.

I send them there because I know that they will receive a fair evaluation. This does not mean that none of my clients are ever diagnosed as needing treatment--it means that only the ones who really DO need treatment are diagnosed as needing treatment.

Linda M. Callahan
    Author of the Washington DUI Practice Manual
    Callahan Law
    253 219 1712
    206 219 5645
    360 426 8788
    www.dui-defender.net
    www.washingtontrafficlaws.net

3. There are three agencies that I recommend in the Snohomish County area:

Assessment and Treatement Associates (Mountlake Terrace); 425-289-1600

Insight and Perspectives (Everett); 425-252-1779

Port Gardner Bay Recovery (Everett); (425) 252-4656

All of these agencies give fair evaluations and are very good about communicating with your attorney and the courts. Be aware that if you are in Cascade Division you will need to check which agencies are on that court's approved list. All other courts in the area will accept evaluations from all of the above.

DUI topics