Skip to main content

Where should i go for my alcohol evaluation?

Everett, WA |
Filed under: DUI defense

I got a dui and i heard some of the places that administer these evaluations are more or less likely to recommend treatment than others and i would like to avoid as much of that as possible.

Attorney Answers 3


I routinely refer my clients to ATA in Mountlake Terrace, 425-289-1600 or Insight and Perspectives in Everett, 425-252-1779. I have found that both give very fair evaluations and are likely the type of places you are looking for.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


I send my clients to Quantah Assessment and Counseling in Seattle at 206 957 0721.

I send them there because I know that they will receive a fair evaluation. This does not mean that none of my clients are ever diagnosed as needing treatment--it means that only the ones who really DO need treatment are diagnosed as needing treatment.

Linda M. Callahan
Author of the Washington DUI Practice Manual
Callahan Law
253 219 1712
206 219 5645
360 426 8788

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


There are three agencies that I recommend in the Snohomish County area:

Assessment and Treatement Associates (Mountlake Terrace); 425-289-1600

Insight and Perspectives (Everett); 425-252-1779

Port Gardner Bay Recovery (Everett); (425) 252-4656

All of these agencies give fair evaluations and are very good about communicating with your attorney and the courts. Be aware that if you are in Cascade Division you will need to check which agencies are on that court's approved list. All other courts in the area will accept evaluations from all of the above.

Mark as helpful

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics