Where should I find the lawyer for speeding Ticket

Liverpool, NY |
Filed under: Speeding tickets

Hi ,
I moved from Wisconsin to Syracuse for my job two weeks ago. I went to visit a friend at Boston in a rental car and got a speeding ticket while coming back. The ticket is given at Oneida county. I am at Liverpool.NY. Please suggest me where should I find the lawyer. In Syracuse or In Oneida County?
My License is still from Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

1. You can always go to the New York State Bar Association website to locate attorneys in all areas of New York. The website is: http://www.nysba.org/

2. Use the find a lawyer function on Avvo or Google to find a traffic court lawyer in the country you received the ticket.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

3. You can search on Avvo or ask around. Contact attorneys and get quotes and expected resukts.

4. Find a lawyer on AVVO local to Oneida County. Local attorneys typically work out the best dispositions. Good luck.

5. Our office specializes in traffic ticket defense and defends traffic tickets throughout the State of NY, including Syracuse and Oneida County. You do not have to come to our office, we charge 1 low flat fee, get your appearance in court waived, and give a money back guarantee. 1-877-99-NO-TIX (1-877-996-6849).

6. Oneida County - retain a local Oneida County traffic ticket attorney or an attorney who represents individuals in that county

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

7. Look at the Avvo listings in your area and call for a quote.

Traffic tickets topics