Where is the location of Internal Revenue Service ? I would like mail form 4506-T If i live in Harbor City, CA 90710.

Asked about 1 year ago - 90710

I would like mail form 4506-T to request Tax Return Transcript. And, I don't know where should i mail to? I live in Harbor City, CA 90710.

Please help me.

1. Rex Wenstrom Halverson

Pro

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Mail it to:
    Internal Revenue Service
    RAIVS Team
    Stop 37106
    Fresno, CA 93888

2. Pardis Patrick Ashouri

5

Answered . The instructions to form 4506 tell you how to process and where to mail to and is available on irs.gov. Good luck.

3. Samuel D Brotman

4

Answered . 4506-T requests often take several weeks to answer. If you need immediate assistance, you should contact a tax attorney. Tax attorneys and other practitioners can call the IRS practitioner priority line and may be able to secure transcripts that day. I would also suggest directly calling the IRS and asking the representative who answers.

4. Thomas J. Wagner

5

Answered . Attorney Ashouri is right. The instructions to the form will have this info and should be available on irs.gov

5. Stephen L. Burton

1

1

Answered . INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
    RAIVS TEAM
    STOP 37106
    FRESNO, CA 93888

6. Radha Rothrock

2

Answered . I agree with the others. If you want the transcript right away, you can go to your local IRS office with your driver's license, and they will give you one in person.