WHERE IN THE LAWS OF THIS LAND WHERE YOU THEY CAN HOLD A PERSON WHO HAS A MENTAL DISORDER IN FULL REMISSION?

Saint Paul, MN |

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE LAWS OF INVOLUNTARY HOLD IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN NO MEDICAL CARE WAS NECESSARY, PETITION FOR CIVIL COMMITMENT, NOT YET CIVIL COMMITTED
NOT GIVEN A RELEASE HEARING, FOR 6 WEEKS TO MAKE HER ILL TO MEET THE STANDARDS TO CIVIL COMMIT HER? THE DOCTORS STATED DAILY THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MEDICAL CARE NECESSARY FOR THIS HOSPITALIZATION. THIS IS A INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS! THE PROSECUTOR WANTED HER HELD WHEN THERE WAS NO LEGAL MEANS TO HOLD HER HE JAILED HER IN THE HOSPITAL! THE DOCTORS STATED THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE?

1. Contact a local civil rights attorney and discuss all the details. You MAY have options but you won't get them in this general forum.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

2. Hello. The appropriate person needing help should phone a private attorney right away. This website provides general information, not legal advice for an individual legal problem. I suggest you would want to choose an experienced attorney with a broad range of knowledge. Some attorneys, myself included, are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq., Civil Rights Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, Mental Health Law, Rule 14 Qualified Neutral, Minnesota Supreme Court Roster Mediator, Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC, Phone: 612.296-9666 EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR until 8 p.m. daily. See www.dwyerlawfirm.net

3. You can contact a civil rights attorney, and find one via AVVO search. Look at the profiles for attorneys near you, pick one you like and call for an appointment.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.