Where/how do you file a response to contempt of court in P.G. County?

I received a contempt of court letter and need to file a response to it. I am working on writing it myself, but not sure how to file it in the PG County court? I do not have sufficient funds to hire an attorney and I was told by the court that a public defender is only provided in criminal cases and not in civil cases. This is a divorce case and we couldn't agree on the location and supervision for the exchange to take place and my ex filed a contempt of court.

Glen Burnie, MD -

James Arba Henry Corley

James Arba Henry Corley

Litigation Lawyer - Timonium, MD

The Bar Associations, including Prince George's County, operate a Lawyer Referral Service. They can put you in touch with a lawyer in your area who may accept reduced fees. Further, they would have contact information for pro bono legal service agencies in your area who may be able to help you free of charge.
See the link below for a listing of all the Lawyer Referral Service phone numbers in Maryland.

David Raymond Mahood

David Raymond Mahood

Litigation Lawyer - Savage, MD

Some clients who have no money hire an attorney anyway because they know they cannot afford to go to court and get clobbered because they made critical mistakes which an attorney could help them avoid.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Litigation Lawyer - Fairfax, VA

Strongly recommend you hire an attorney--by whatever legal means you can to acquire money to do so--borrow from friends, family....you are potentially facing imprisonment (if spousal or child support is involved) and your post indicates sufficient lack of familiarity with legal processes to observe that you are not well-positioned to defend yourself.