Where do I go to apply for a modified driver's license?

Asked about 4 years ago - Bartlesville, OK

Where do I go to apply for a modified driver's license in Oklahoma?

1. Sonja R Porter

1

Answered . Contact the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety. There is a form that must be filled out and turned in. If they approve your having a modified license, you will then have to get an interlock installed, show proof of installation and pay the mod license fee. Then they will issue you the modified license.

2. Adam J. Post

1

Answered . In California, someone in your position would need to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Oklahoma most likely has a similar department where you can go sort this issue out.

3. Matthew Thomas Martin

Pro

1

Answered . I suggest that you contact the issuer of your driver's license – generally, the Department of Motor Vehicles or Public Safety. Additionally, you may have received a notice of your revocation or suspension in your DWI/DUI case. That notice likely contains the pertinent contact information.

Disclaimer: I am a lawyer licensed in the State of Minnesota only, and I am not your lawyer. This communication is not intended as legal advice, and no attorney client relationship results. Please consult your own attorney for legal advice. This is for entertainment purposes only.