Skip to main content

Where do I go or what do I do first, When the prosecutor and the D.A. and others in that office maliciously, and almost what

Long Beach, CA |

seemed intentionally , violated my Marsy's Law rights, I am confused, scared and humiliated and questioning my own rational thinking from all this. And it just happened in the past 7 days

after my partner was arrested on domestic assault charges 30 days passed I heard nothing from anybody. I decided to call the prosecutor and see how things went/are going, not going, I have no idea, remember 30 day has gone by, the prosecutor answers the phone (and I will testify on the stand to this) What are you calling for? We don't need you anymore, so don't waste your time, we aren't going to help you, too bad its too late, BUH BYE! And I vocalized "what a f*&* C(^*!! (thinking she already hung up, oops) anyway I am calling to get her boss info because she is still a civil servant and bottom line nobody in that type of position has the right. Anyway no sooner than I found out the boss' name, I have her calling me and telling me I had no right to speak to her prosecutor in that manner, she is distraught" ????? I was stuck at the moment wondering what is this for? ------- theres more I just don't know where to put it here

Attorney Answers 2


Without any description of what happened, there is not much analysis that any attorney here can responsibly offer.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Ms. McCall is correct, we cannot really offer much advice here based on what you said. If you feel you were treated rudely, you should complain to the supervisor, but do so politely, and perhaps in writing.

For a free consultation related to medical malpractice, personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability or nursing home abuse, please contact Lowenthal & Abrams, PC at 1-800-876-5299. I am licensed in Pennsylvania, but members of my firm are licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. This post is not legal advice, but instead contains general educational information. Please do not act or refrain from acting based upon what you read in this post. Also please remember that this post does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and me. If you have specific legal questions, you should contact an attorney in your state for assistance. I am licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.

Mark as helpful

Professional ethics topics

Recommended articles about Professional ethics

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics