Where do I go or what do I do first, When the prosecutor and the D.A. and others in that office maliciously, and almost what

Asked about 1 year ago - Long Beach, CA

seemed intentionally , violated my Marsy's Law rights, I am confused, scared and humiliated and questioning my own rational thinking from all this. And it just happened in the past 7 days

after my partner was arrested on domestic assault charges 30 days passed I heard nothing from anybody. I decided to call the prosecutor and see how things went/are going, not going, I have no idea, remember 30 day has gone by, the prosecutor answers the phone (and I will testify on the stand to this) What are you calling for? We don't need you anymore, so don't waste your time, we aren't going to help you, too bad its too late, BUH BYE!

And I vocalized "what a f*&* C(^*!! (thinking she already hung up, oops) anyway I am calling to get her boss info because she is still a civil servant and bottom line nobody in that type of position has the right. Anyway no sooner than I found out the boss' name, I have her calling me and telling me I had no right to speak to her prosecutor in that manner, she is distraught" ?????
I was stuck at the moment wondering what is this for? ------- theres more I just don't know where to put it here

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . Without any description of what happened, there is not much analysis that any attorney here can responsibly offer.

2. Jennifer L. Ellis

Pro

Answered . Ms. McCall is correct, we cannot really offer much advice here based on what you said. If you feel you were treated rudely, you should complain to the supervisor, but do so politely, and perhaps in writing.