Skip to main content

Where do I file an unjust enrichment case?

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

The defendant lives in the third municipal district of cook county. Can I file this case in Rolling Meadows or do I have to file in Chancery at the Daley Center?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. It depends upon how much money you are looking for. If it's a small claim. you can file it in the burbs. Otherwise, take it to the Daley Center.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics