Skip to main content

Where do I change my passport?

Houston, TX |

I'm a citizen of Belarus and I need to renew my passport. I know there are embassies in NYC and Washington but I live in Houston, TX. Where do I have to go to change my passport? Other than that I recently got married. Do I have to change my name in the passport?

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Best answer

    You need to contact the Belarus consulate. If you changed your name when you got married it is best ot have your passport to have your legal name.

    Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  2. You need to contact your embassy or consulate by phone or email and ask. We know nothing about Bielorussian passport renewal requirements or name change procedures.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

  3. Definitely not on AVVO.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

  4. Call embassy

    John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

  5. Best to call embassy