Where can we find a civil rights atty to represent a family on a fixed income, whose grandson was killed(greusomely) by police

Redding, CA |

On 6-20-12, while stealing gas, my 19 yr old cousin scott deen mistakenly believed he had a warrant & ran from police, in Redding ca. Among his 100+ tazer burns were 3 that appeared to be black old-style barcodes. (contact tazer burns). The le black barcode burns caused metal plates in his leg deliver a jolt that caused Scott to bite of his own tongue, fly 3 feet in the air and run 2 more football field before being gunned down with multiple gunshot wounds. Coronor listed 1 bullet hole but we have pictures of 3. every witness present that night including the man who's gas was stolen, identify a different. officer is having killed Scott than the 1 in the report

Some attorneys, like myself, take such cases on contingency (meaning we don't get paid unless you get paid), and offer free consultations. So there is no reason for you not to call today.

2. This is going to be a tough case because of the quality and depth of the police investigation and the evidence that has already been generated by law enforcement. In all events, you need to connect with a skilled and qualified attorney ASAP. There are some very specific time-limits that can affect the claims that can be brought about this event, so consult in person with legal counsel right away.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

3. Most Civil Rights attorneys take cases on a contingency fee basis.

Police misconduct topics