Where can we find a civil rights atty to represent a family on a fixed income, whose grandson was killed(greusomely) by police

Asked about 2 years ago - Redding, CA

On 6-20-12, while stealing gas, my 19 yr old cousin scott deen mistakenly believed he had a warrant & ran from police, in Redding ca. Among his 100+ tazer burns were 3 that appeared to be black old-style barcodes. (contact tazer burns). The le black barcode burns caused metal plates in his leg deliver a jolt that caused Scott to bite of his own tongue, fly 3 feet in the air and run 2 more football field before being gunned down with multiple gunshot wounds. Coronor listed 1 bullet hole but we have pictures of 3. every witness present that night including the man who's gas was stolen, identify a different. officer is having killed Scott than the 1 in the report

1. 1

Best Answer

Answered . Some attorneys, like myself, take such cases on contingency (meaning we don't get paid unless you get paid), and offer free consultations. So there is no reason for you not to call today.

2. 1

1

Answered . This is going to be a tough case because of the quality and depth of the police investigation and the evidence that has already been generated by law enforcement. In all events, you need to connect with a skilled and qualified attorney ASAP. There are some very specific time-limits that can affect the claims that can be brought about this event, so consult in person with legal counsel right away.

3. 1

Answered . Most Civil Rights attorneys take cases on a contingency fee basis.