Where can I report immigration fraud of my spouse...

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have proof and need to report the spouse for immigration fraud for green card , but I would like to know specifically where to report to be successful because I know that there is the LUSCIOUS , ICE , OHS and FENS . Not even sure if I should write to my local LUSCIOUS or just send it to the national one . Should I go in person or send by mail to the local one . Also , how about if I also send a report to the Vermont center where the spouse might try to file VAST , to warn them and show my proof . I need to try every avenue and need to know to which addresses to send please . He abandoned the marriage just after 1 week of obtaining his green card . Immigration fraud is what the issue here and as far as I know he committed a federal crime .

sorry the abbreviations came out wrong..not sure why but I am sure you understood which agencies I had in mind. I even read the message before posting, so I am confused as to why the letters turned out wrong like that.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

3

Answered . You can contact the local office that adjudicated his adjustment application and submit whatever evidence you have. Bear in mind, it is completely up to DHS whether they decide to pursue any action against your husband.

3. Jonathan H Levy

3

Answered . Actually, this is not an uncommon scenario, don't expect much to happen but do notify the authorities that your husband took off and is no longer living with you. I'd keep the letter simple and to the point.