Skip to main content

Where can I report bah fraud?

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Fraud

bah fraud

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you are referring to Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) fraud, then I assume you are affiliated with one of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. If you suspect that someone is claiming entitlements for a housing allowance that they are not entitled to receive, you can report your concerns to the Base Housing Office or the military Inspector General (each branch has a dedicated IG.) Be prepared to provide facts and support for your allegations. If you are worried about possible reprisals, most military bases have a confidential hotline that allows you to report suspected fraud anonymously. Good luck and have courage to do the right thing.

This is a general comment to your posting and is not meant to constitute legal opinion or advice. There is no attorney-client relationship in this matter. If you think you need legal advice or representation for this matter, you should consult a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer