Where can I print out free termination of parental rights forms

Asked about 4 years ago - Miami, FL

What do I need to my Brother and Sister-in-Law would like me to adpot their Son ?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Frederick Lincoln Pollack


    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . The only state standardized forms for adoption are for a Consensual Step Parent Adoption, which are available on www.flcourts.org, but would NOT be appropriate for use in the circumstances you've set out in your question. I do not believe there are currently one-size-fits-all pleadings available for general adoption proceedings in Florida, and the procedural requirements are substantial, so I recommend that you seek a consultation with a Family Law attorney who concentrates on adoptions or, better yet, an Adoption attorney in your area who can speak with you, explain the law and process, and help you to accomplish what you're trying to do.

    -Fred Pollack

    Frederick L. Pollack, Esq.
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    412 E. Madison St., Suite 915
    Tampa, FL 33602-4617
    Tel: (813) 228-0400
    Fax: (813) 228-0600
    E-mail: fred@familylawtampa.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,880 answers this week

3,019 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,880 answers this week

3,019 attorneys answering