Where can I obtain a free "motion to set aside judgment form (C-35)?

Asked almost 4 years ago - Fresno, CA

Mtg Co & Lender foreclosed, Thier process was fraudulant. Being evicted, answer detainer, went to court. got no judgment, lender attorney didn't show up personally, was on the phone (unusual) ,judge want certified copies from lender over the phone faxed to him (0dd), Lender atty immediately filed a clerks judgment, then a summary judgement, & were now waitng. We want to file a lawsuit & we will. But want to 1st file a motion to set aside judgment.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Troy Austin Pickard

    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . No attorney will want to give you a form motion, because if something went wrong with the motion, there would be the potential for you to sue the attorney that gave you the form.

  2. David Blair Nitka

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . Mr. Pickard, (prior answer), is correct in that attorneys will not give away motions. Preparing motions is what we do and how we make money. Your question is unclear about which court your case is being heard in and the posture of the case. Nonetheless, in California there are form motions which are approved for use by the court. The can be found here: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/
    Other courts have similar forms i.e. bankruptcy court. Best of luck in resolving your issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,155 answers this week

2,824 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,155 answers this week

2,824 attorneys answering