Where can i locate a person that was arrested by inmigration?

Bronx, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

The person im trying to locate has been arrested 3 weeks ago and i dont know in what detention center he is at.

1. Www.ice.gov/locator/

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. I agree with attorney Rothstein. In addition, hire an immigration attorney immediately, it is not uncommon for ICE to transfer individuals to other states (TX, LA) and issue a notice to appear, requiring them to fight their case in that state. The longer nothing is done, the more likely this occurs. My firm handles immigration matters in NY.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.