Where can i get passport photos taken??

Asked almost 2 years ago - Zillah, WA

So i'm seeing in the daca rules that i need to send two passport photos but i'm wondering where i can get them. Post office?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Justin Eric Elder


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Fred Meyer and Wal-Mart will often have photo services as well. Private photo studios often offer passport photos, but charge more for them than the large national chains.

    Best of luck!

    This posting is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client... more
  2. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Post Office? Yes
    FedEx Office? Yes
    Walgreens? Yes
    Sears? Yes

    Just look for places that advertise passport photos ... they are the same thing.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more
  3. Filex Alexandro Sanchez

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . If you have a smart phone or ipad, there is a neat app that can do it for you called ID Photo Print. You can print on your home photo printer if you have one or you can pay additional for the app developer to print it and send it to your home address. Check it out.

    The answers provided should not be considered legal advice. They are for general information only. It is always... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,148 answers this week

3,405 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,148 answers this week

3,405 attorneys answering