Where can I get financial help, (advise), if I don't have any funds to pay for help?

Asked 12 months ago - Louisville, KY

I am very behind with my finances due to a job transition. I have been borrowing from Peter to pay Paul for several months now (actually that means cash advances from my bank) and now i have exhausted all resources. I have no where to turn. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. John Arthur Daniels

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Try the financial self-help websites like mint.com. Or yahoo finance or kiplingers. They all have sections on debt management. However, if you have exhausted all your resources and there is no hope for a turnaround, then you should seek the counsel of a bankruptcy attorney.

    This is only an Avvo answer. I am not getting paid to give this response and am basing this response only on the... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,252 answers this week

3,070 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,252 answers this week

3,070 attorneys answering