Where can I get a free credit report for all 3 bureaus other than Free Credit Report.com

Asked over 1 year ago - Minot, ND

I don't want to have to remember to cancel the membership.

1. Steven Michael Fahlgren

Pro

1

Answered . You can do so for free once a year by calling 877-322-8228. It is a lot simpler and quicker than jumping through all the hoops on the internet and you do not risk mistakenly agreeing to waive your right to a jury trial by arbitration. Please be sure to stay on the line until you have ordered all three reports.

2. Andrew Daniel Myers

Answered . The three major credit reporting agencies Experian, Equifax and TransUnion must, by federal law, give each debtor one free credit report per year. You can use your favorite search engine and contact each of them directly and request your one (1) free credit report once every year.

3. Seyed Abbas Kazerounian

Answered . The credit agencies themselves

One or more answers have been taken down.