Where can I get a free credit report for all 3 bureaus other than Free Credit Report.com

Minot, ND |
Filed under: Credit score

I don't want to have to remember to cancel the membership.

The three major credit reporting agencies Experian, Equifax and TransUnion must, by federal law, give each debtor one free credit report per year. You can use your favorite search engine and contact each of them directly and request your one (1) free credit report once every year.

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

The credit agencies themselves

Kazerouni Law Group, APC is a law firm concentrating its efforts in the area of consumer law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1692 et seq. (“FDCPA”), and California's Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, California Civil Code §§ 1788-1788.32 ("Rosenthal Act"). Our lawyers are specially trained in the Federal FDCPA, Consumer Defense, and other consumer related matters. Our goal is to protect you against unfair, deceptive and abusive debt collection practices. Creditors, professional debt collectors, and attorneys who violate the law are subject to paying damages, statutory penalties, and the consumer's attorneys fees and costs. If you feel you have been abused, deceived or treated unfairly, you may need a lawyer. We can be reached at 800-400-6808, or through one of the evaluation forms on this or at our own website at www.kazlg.com. The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or as forming an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship between the reader and Abbas Kazerounian has been formed. If you are in the State of California and would be interested in a formal free consultation either visit Kazerouni Law Group, APC website at www.kazlg.com or call me toll free at 800-400-6808.

You can do so for free once a year by calling 877-322-8228. It is a lot simpler and quicker than jumping through all the hoops on the internet and you do not risk mistakenly agreeing to waive your right to a jury trial by arbitration. Please be sure to stay on the line until you have ordered all three reports.

Disclaimer: The above is intended to give you, the consumer, some insight into various legal topics. This information is not intended as legal advice, but rather an attempt to provide helpful topical information. Please consult a lawyer as to the specific circumstances of your case. Again, this is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. If there are more facts that you overlooked and did not include in your initial question and you would like to email me, you may send an email to stevefahlgren@gmail.com.

Andrew Daniel Myers

Andrew Daniel Myers

Attorney Fahlgren - thanks for the great info. I think I will steal the info for my newspaper column. Sounds like a great resource.

Steven Michael Fahlgren

Steven Michael Fahlgren

You are always welcome. Spread the word.

Gary D. Bollinger

Gary D. Bollinger

For reason unclear to me, my answer was "taken down". My answer cited a link to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp I am disappointed that Avvo does not provide a clear, accessible reason for taking down an accurate and, I assert, innocuous link.