Where can I get a form to contest an income deduction order. Notice of contest..

Asked over 2 years ago - Stuart, FL

I'm trying to contest an income deduction order and I only have three days left. can anyone direct me to where I can find this form and file it in the fifteenth circuit court of palm beach county...

1. Penny Taylor-Miller

Pro

Answered . I am unaware of any form to contest an Income Deduction Order. There is a procedure called a Motion to Vacate that I often use which must be done within ten days of the entry of the order, but there is not a family law form approved by the Florida Supreme Court for this.

Also, it is very difficult to get these set aside. There must be error in what the court did to obtain this type of relief. I would suggest you contacting an attorney to assist you.