Where can I get a 72 hour eviction notice, for non payment of rent in Oregon?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Portland, OR

is there anywhere to download one free?

1. Kevin Elliott Parks

Answered . I'm not aware of anyplace where you can download such a form for free. There are many online locations that a Google search will identify where you can pay to download such a form, or a packet of similar forms. These sites are typically national and cover all states, so I'd be somewhat hesitant and ensure that what you've purchased is legally sufficient, especially if you have to proceed to court with an eviction in reliance on the notice.

There are legal tenancy documents, including an Oregon Residential Landlord Tenant Handbook and similar publications, that are available from a variety of legal publishers, the most notable of which is Stevens-Ness, which is located downtown near the courthouse.

2. Douglas R Holbrook

Answered . I don't know where you can get one for free. If you are in the Portland area, there is Stevens Ness in downtown. You might find Oregon forms in your local stationary store. The notice and it's service are very technical, and if you don't do it right, you could be liable for the tenant's attorney fees and court costs if you lose because of it. Best plan is to spend a bit with a lawyer, then you will get a form and educated on how to use it in the future.

--
    NOTICE: This communication including any attachments may contain confidential and/or
    privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received
    this communication in error, do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
    information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this e-mail in error, and
    immediately delete and destroy the communication and any copies you may have in any format.

3. Todd A Taylor

Answered . Some stationary stores have this type of form for a small charge. For example, Cookes Stationary in Salem has forms for landlords. They may also have online forms to choose from.

http://www.cookestationery.com/default.aspx