Where can I find the nonimmigrant visa # on a B1/B2 border crossing card?

El Centro, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

There is no red numbers on the card.

My understanding is that there wouldn't be one, as the card is a different document than a non-immigrant visa (though serves much the same purpose).

If you are answering this question on a form, I would answer "N/A - BCC."

There is none on the card.

My colleagues are accurate. The crossing card is a document taht is provided for entry purpsoes and would not have a visa number.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thanks to everyone. Someone else told me where to find the Visa number which by the way, a Border Crossing Card does have a VISA #.