WHERE CAN I FIND OUT ON THE WEBSITE IF I HAVE A TRIAL DATE FOR MY PERSONAL INJURY ?

Miami, FL |

I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GO TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY CASE AND ALSO, ANY COURT DATES THAT IS COMING FOR ME. I COMPLETELY TRUST MY ATTORNEY, BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE EVERYTIME I CALL HIS OFFICE, THE PARALEGAL WHO'S OVER MY CASE GETS ANNOYED BY ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I HATE BEING A BOTHER. I WOULD RATHER LOOK IT UP MYSELF. PLEASE HELP ME! IN ADVANCE THX FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS! :)

Most states have court websites with a "civil docket access" link which you can click on and search for your case. Good luck.

Lassen Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers Philadelphia. www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com Phone 215-510-6755.

2. Go to http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/public-records/ and search for your case. Good luck

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me at 954-567-4100. Also, if you liked this answer did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button

3. I'd encourage you to take your questions up with your lawyer rather than feeling like you have to do legwork yourself. That said, your attorney should let you know as important dates in your case arise. Managing that information along with the substantive knowledge is presumably why you retained an attorney so s/he is where you should look for answers.