Where can I find my non immigrant visa number?

Asked over 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

I have a F1 student visa and cannot find this number. People keep saying the number written in red but there is no number written in red on my 1-20. all i have is my I-20 and I94. The only this in my passport is the I94 card. there aare no other numbers. Please help me find this!

there is no stamp that has a number. just a number written underneath the stamp. It starts with an N and is 10 numbers long. is this it?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Answered . Look for the number on the visa in your passport.

2. Hassan Hussein Elkhalil

2

Answered . When you applied for teh F-1 visa at the embassy in your home country, teh US embassy placed a stamp in your passport. The visa number is on the stamp.

good luck

Hassan Elkhalil
    www.greencardusa.com
    770.612.3499

3. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

1

Answered . I agree. You need to look at the visa stamp in your passport, not the I-20 or I-94.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.