Where can I find my non immigrant visa number?

San Diego, CA |

I have a F1 student visa and cannot find this number. People keep saying the number written in red but there is no number written in red on my 1-20. all i have is my I-20 and I94. The only this in my passport is the I94 card. there aare no other numbers. Please help me find this!

there is no stamp that has a number. just a number written underneath the stamp. It starts with an N and is 10 numbers long. is this it?

1. When you applied for teh F-1 visa at the embassy in your home country, teh US embassy placed a stamp in your passport. The visa number is on the stamp.

good luck

Hassan Elkhalil
    www.greencardusa.com
    770.612.3499

2. I agree. You need to look at the visa stamp in your passport, not the I-20 or I-94.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

3. Look for the number on the visa in your passport.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.