Where can I find Medical Malpractice Lawyer in the state of Virginia?

Newport News, VA |

I have a potential case that needs a malpractice lawyer's legal advice.

Due to finances, would there be one who takes cases for a contingency fee?

If you have Internet access, google medical malpractice. Alternately, you may choose to contact a firm specializing in personal injury to see who they recommend. Be sure to have pertinent information (facility, medical personnel, date(s) of service, etc.) available.

Thank you!

Us Avvo's find a lawyer tab at the top of the screen.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Avvo is a good place to start. You can also contact your state's bar for a directory or referral service. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

Feel free to use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool. Most lawyers handle med mal cases on a contingency fee basis.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com