Where can I find information on my NSEERS registration that my A-file does not have?

Asked over 1 year ago - Westland, MI

I wanted to check information I gave during my NSEER's registration in 2003 while I was a grad student, so I submitted a FOIA request for my A-file and received my A-file today. The response mentioned that they sent all the info in A-file except two pages that contain info on travel in and out of the US. Unfortunately, my A-fle does not have much info on my NSEERS registration. Is there any other place I can look for the info on my NSEERS registration?

1. Danny Garmo

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Your NSEERS number should start with FIN and followed by numbers. It is usually on the I-94 Arrival/Departure document (white card) or written on the U.S. Visa Page. If you cannot locate it, contact the local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in your area.

2. Haroen Calehr

Pro

2

Answered . What do you need? You're FIN-Fingerprint Identification Number? That's all you really need. It should be written on your I-94 or US Visa. You may also try to submit a FOIA to USICE.