Where can I find information on my NSEERS registration that my A-file does not have?

Westland, MI |

I wanted to check information I gave during my NSEER's registration in 2003 while I was a grad student, so I submitted a FOIA request for my A-file and received my A-file today. The response mentioned that they sent all the info in A-file except two pages that contain info on travel in and out of the US. Unfortunately, my A-fle does not have much info on my NSEERS registration. Is there any other place I can look for the info on my NSEERS registration?

1. What do you need? You're FIN-Fingerprint Identification Number? That's all you really need. It should be written on your I-94 or US Visa. You may also try to submit a FOIA to USICE.

2. I agree with my colleague. Your NSEERS number should start with FIN and followed by numbers. It is usually on the I-94 Arrival/Departure document (white card) or written on the U.S. Visa Page. If you cannot locate it, contact the local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in your area.