Skip to main content

Where can I find forms to subpoena witnesses for a modification of custody?

Champaign, IL |

I will be filing for a modification of custody and I cannot find forms to subpoena witnesses who have told me my ex wife is leaving my 6 year old son home alone.

Attorney Answers 1


Although I'm not licensed in Illinois, usually if you're not represented by a lawyer you have to get a judge to sign a subpoena. Below is a link to legal aid in your area. They may have blank forms for you to use. Also you can check with your courthouse, most likely in the clerk's office.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics