Where can I find an attorney who will sue a school system, principal, and superintendent for violations to State and Federal Law

Asked over 2 years ago - Newton, NC

School system violated state law regarding bullying, violation federal law under 504, and has even violation their own County Board of Education policy in NC. Are there any attorneys that are willing to take this case and expose the school system?

1. Lana Lea Traynor

1

Answered . I can think of two places that you may want to start researching for an attorney, which I will paste below....

a) COPAA (Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates) lists attorneys by state.

b) The North Carolina State Bar (the entity responsible for licensing and regulating attorneys in your state).

Good luck!