Skip to main content

Where can I find an attorney who will sue a school system, principal, and superintendent for violations to State and Federal Law

Newton, NC |

School system violated state law regarding bullying, violation federal law under 504, and has even violation their own County Board of Education policy in NC. Are there any attorneys that are willing to take this case and expose the school system?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I can think of two places that you may want to start researching for an attorney, which I will paste below....

a) COPAA (Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates) lists attorneys by state.

b) The North Carolina State Bar (the entity responsible for licensing and regulating attorneys in your state).

Good luck!

Note: I am not licensed to practice law in your state. I simploy provide this response for general, information purposes only. This is not to be construed as legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Consult appropriate legal counsel in your area.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer