Where can I find a sample format of a letter to keep a speeding ticket of my driving record?

Bunkie, LA |

I am a resident of Louisiana who received a speeding ticket a few weeks ago. I haven't received a ticket in the past 5 years so I was told I could write a letter to make a request to have the violation waived from driving record. I am guilty of speeding and plan to pay the fine. I just need help writing a strong letter to keep the violation off of my driving record for employment purposes.

1. Go to the nearest law library as they usually have form books. The best guide is not a substitute for the advice of a local lawyer. A few dollars spent now could easily be repaid by not having problems later.

This is intended as only general legal advice. Feel to visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com for my blog on crime and punishment in Texas You may also email me through my site. I have been an attorney practicing criminal law in Austin for over eighteen years.