Where can I find a sample format of a letter to keep a speeding ticket of my driving record?

Asked about 3 years ago - Bunkie, LA

I am a resident of Louisiana who received a speeding ticket a few weeks ago. I haven't received a ticket in the past 5 years so I was told I could write a letter to make a request to have the violation waived from driving record. I am guilty of speeding and plan to pay the fine. I just need help writing a strong letter to keep the violation off of my driving record for employment purposes.

1. Richard Timothy Jones

Answered . Go to the nearest law library as they usually have form books. The best guide is not a substitute for the advice of a local lawyer. A few dollars spent now could easily be repaid by not having problems later.