Where can I find a Motion to Clarify Court's Order that I can file in Hernando County, Florida?

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooksville, FL

I need to file a Motion to Clarify Court's Order regarding an order on a Motion for Contempt/Enforcement but I have looked on flcourts and other websites and I have not been able to locate one. Is there somewhere I can find an approved motion to clarify court's order that I can file in Hernando County, FL?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Robert Jason De Groot


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . No, there no magic place that you can find just the right form to file. Motions for clarification are drafted by attorneys depending upon the facts of the case. If you choose to do one yourself, you should state the grounds clearly as to why clarification is needed. You can use the style of the case and do it yourself. Good Luck.

    R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239
  2. Carin Manders Constantine


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Motions to Clarify are not used often enough to have a form posted on-line. Most attorneys will draft them tailored to your case based on the legal issue needing to be explained further. I have only filed 2 in the last 6 years because the Order is normally clear.

    You can use a blank Motion and fill in the blanks if you cannot afford to have an attorney to assist you. Best of luck.

    This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq.... more
  3. John Arthur Smitten

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Just use the general form entitled "motion". www.jud6.org

Related Topics

Divorce court

Divorce court is where the divorce process takes place. The court may determine matters like alimony, child custody, and property division.

Avvo Staff

An Overview of Divorce Court Fees

Just as each state has its own requirements to successfully file for divorce, each state also has its own types of fees and rules for when they will be applied. You may find this overview... more

Contempt of court and divorce

Contempt of divorce court can occur when a party disrespects or disobeys the court. Contempt citations may be civil or criminal in nature.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,478 answers this week

3,583 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,478 answers this week

3,583 attorneys answering