Where can I find a Motion to Clarify Court's Order that I can file in Hernando County, Florida?

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooksville, FL

I need to file a Motion to Clarify Court's Order regarding an order on a Motion for Contempt/Enforcement but I have looked on flcourts and other websites and I have not been able to locate one. Is there somewhere I can find an approved motion to clarify court's order that I can file in Hernando County, FL?

1. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

2

Answered . No, there no magic place that you can find just the right form to file. Motions for clarification are drafted by attorneys depending upon the facts of the case. If you choose to do one yourself, you should state the grounds clearly as to why clarification is needed. You can use the style of the case and do it yourself. Good Luck.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239
  2. Carin Manders Constantine

Pro

2

Answered . Motions to Clarify are not used often enough to have a form posted on-line. Most attorneys will draft them tailored to your case based on the legal issue needing to be explained further. I have only filed 2 in the last 6 years because the Order is normally clear.

You can use a blank Motion and fill in the blanks if you cannot afford to have an attorney to assist you. Best of luck.

3. John Arthur Smitten

2

Answered . Just use the general form entitled "motion". www.jud6.org