Where can I find a list of Insurance (Life Insurance) companies that sells policies in the state of New Jersey?

Newark, NJ |

I am trying to locate a list of life insurance companies that sell policies in the state of New Jersey. I tried looking on the New Jersey Insurance website would couldn't locate the link.

1. The easiest way, is contact a local insurance company and ask them for a list of insurance companies. More likely then not, they will do everything in their power to help you while attempting to obtain your business.

The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing from this comment should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship or a prospective attorney relationship.

2. "DOBI" or the Division of Banking and Insurance is the state agency that licenses all companies that sell insurance within the state of New Jersey.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.