Where can I find a list of Insurance (Life Insurance) companies that sells policies in the state of New Jersey?

Asked about 2 years ago - Newark, NJ

I am trying to locate a list of life insurance companies that sell policies in the state of New Jersey. I tried looking on the New Jersey Insurance website would couldn't locate the link.

1. Lawrence Michael Centanni

Pro

2

Answered . The easiest way, is contact a local insurance company and ask them for a list of insurance companies. More likely then not, they will do everything in their power to help you while attempting to obtain your business.

2. Michael T Millar

Pro

1

1

Answered . "DOBI" or the Division of Banking and Insurance is the state agency that licenses all companies that sell insurance within the state of New Jersey.