Where can I find a inexpensive lawyer for a child support hearing. I have a court date Mid August. I receive my child support

Port Washington, NY |

Through a child support collection. He is taking me to court for a downward modification he never brings current stubs or tax returns. all these years i have the order was based on only part of his income. Please someone help!!

Use the find a lawyer tool on this website.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Do an internet search. Make phone calls. Shop around. Be a smart consumer.

Call the bar association. I also do support hearings if you call my office I can tell you my fee.

Ok I will call you

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support