Where can i find a free or very low cost divorce help near Dallas Texas

Asked over 2 years ago - Little Elm, TX

I recently found out my wife have been having an affair and has put my son if harms way. i need help but am unemployed due to the fact that i have stayed home caring for my mother-in-law. Really need help.

1. Wendy Anne Wood

Pro

1

Answered . Contact the Dallas Bar Association's Volunteer Attorney Program - http://www2.dallasbar.org/dvap. There should be many resourcesw found there that can point to a competent family law attorney who may provide some, if not all, of the necessary work for you pro bono (for free). My best to you and your family.

2. Mary Katherine Brown

Pro

Answered . It is a good idea for someone in your situation to at least consult with a local attorney to review all your rights, options and obligations before you take any further action. Many attorneys will work out a payment plan with you, and if you demonstrate good-faith and prompt payments, you should be able to get the help you need. You can find attorneys in your area by searching among the profiles here on AVVO. Good luck!