Where can I find a federal attorney who is well experienced with conspiracy drug cases for around $10,000

Stockton, CA |

defendant also with two state priors that older than 5 years

charges in tennessee

1. Respectfully, your requirements may be unreasonable, but feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. If the case is in Tennessee you should look for a criminal attorney in Tennessee that handles federal cases. Good luck.

3. While any attorney from any state can defend you in federal court, it's always best to have one who knows the court where your case is venued. Look in Tennessee.

4. Contact our office for assistance, we regularly handle federal matters and may be able to suggest a few local attorneys.

5. You should review federal attorneys in your district. You might go to the court and watch attorneys in action, you could review on PACER the court submissions of attorneys for cases pending in your district, you should interview several attorneys to get their understanding of the law as it would apply to your case, and you should have a clear understanding of what you can realistically afford. A very experienced federal attorney will probably cost more than you are allotting, but have an honest conversation with the attorney you chose about your finances and maybe you can come to an agreement.

www.FBDMLaw.com, Toll Free 877-Braverlaw. I am admitted in New York and New Jersey and practice in federal courts nationwide. In my partnership we have attorneys admitted in: NY, NJ, PA, CT, and CO, and have collectively over 75 years of practice. The above is not intended as legal advice nor a promise of any specific outcome. This response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication. The answer provided is meant to be instructional only. However, without the creation of an attorney-client relationship and the client providing complete information about the situation, the answer is necessarily incomplete and is not meant to be relied upon. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship, please contact my office to set up an appointment.

6. On the basis of my own experience in federal court I would suggest that while a fee in the neighborhood of $10,000 might be reasonable in some drug conspiracy cases it would be hopelessly inadequate for most. I suggest that you find a list of attorneys who do good quality federal defense work in Tennessee and that when you discuss your case with several of them you go into the matter of what it would cost. The attorneys will expect this. But do not let cost be your primaty consideration. You need a good, conscientious attorney who will have, or can quickly earn, and maintain the respect of the court and the prosecutor and with whom you are able to work effectively. Good luck.

Federal crime topics