Where can I find a contingency attorney or pro bono attorney that will take on a civil suit in federal court?

Raleigh, NC |

I have initiated a federal suit against numerous agencies ( law enforcement, district attorney, etc.) and am seeking help with my situation.

It is sort of a long story, but I was arrested in North Carolina in 2010. My bail was almost half a million dollars and I had no criminal record. The district attorney failed to turn over evidence, perjured himself on the record, and law enforcement also perjured themselves in their affidavits for search search warrants. I have proof of all of this through my transcripts, discovery, and through other law enforcement entities. Illegal tracking was used and I was assessed an unauthorized substance tax, but that case has been dismissed in my favor. The grounds are malicious prosecution, tress passing, false arrest, false imprisonment, obstruction of justice, violations of 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 14th Amendment rights, etc. My criminal charges have also been dismissed for no probable cause to arrest. My children were also involved, and DSS was used by law enforcement to interrogate my children and harass me.

In order to find someone to help, you are going to have to be more specific about your claims and what damages you have suffered.

This answer (posting) does not, in any way ,manner, or form, establish an attorney-client relationship nor should it be construed to be "legal advice." Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. Because I do not not have access to your documents and your specific facts, you should consult with a lawyer in your area for a specific answer to your legal issue. You and I have not entered into an attorney/client relationship, and I am not responsible for your legal rights. The only way for us to be in an attorney/client relationship is if you have signed a written retainer agreement with my law firm.

Use the Find a Lawyer tab at the top of your screen to narrow your search to Raleigh, NC

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes