Where can I find a constitutional attorney who is willing to work on contingency in the state of Texas?

Asked 3 months ago - Austin, TX

There are several statutes and that I would like to challenge facially and "as applied". This will be a long battle, I suspect. I will not go into details here about the challenges, but will do so with any constitutional attorney who is willing to work on contingency.

1. Daniel Lee O'Neil

2

Answered . This list of practitioners would be a good place to start: http://www.avvo.com/search/lawyer_search?utf8=%...

You might want to get in touch with them to find out if they offer a free initial consultation, so if they aren't interested in your case at least it didn't cost you anything. Best of luck

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . As a practical matter, you not likely to find an attorney willing to do years of work , hundreds of thousands of dollars of services for free. But you might have some success with advocacy groups sympathetic to your viewpoints.