Skip to main content

Where can i file complaint under crimes of obstruction of justice ?

Los Angeles, CA |

I m victim of crimes of obstruction of justice under 18 usc chapter 73 , I m a defendant with case of judgment pended with ca court , but I m excluded from entering California , court orders are not respected and while neither the LADS , nor the LAPS wanted accept my complaint . Court still requires me to appear for prosecution .

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Your post identifies a jumble of issues yet few facts to work with--you need to speak with an attorney immediately. That attorney will identify if you are the victim as you believe and that attorney will know what steps you need to take to best position yourself against the State, which is apparently prosecuting you--I think.....

    READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

  2. Obstruction of justice under 18 USC are federal crimes.there are 20 or so provisions. Not sure why you claiim you cant travel, ifyou are being proscuted you pretty much have to appear.

    If you think you really are the victim of a federal crime try the US attorney's office

    This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

Civil rights topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics