Where can i download a pretrial stipulation form? or see an example or guideline so that i can type it myself its for paternity

Asked 12 months ago - Fort Myers, FL

its for a paternity lawsuit I cant seem to find the form anywhere

1. William Charles Rosenfelt

4

Answered . Stipulation as to what? Contrary to popular belief, there are not forms for everything. In many cases, we have to create the "forms" from scratch. It would be helpful if you had more information about what your pretrial stipulation was about, but I doubt that any attorney is going to give you their work product on this website.

2. Carin Manders Constantine

3

Answered . It took me three years and countless drafting sessions to create a 'good' Pre-Trial Form. Most attorneys did the same. These are not forms that are handed out or sold for dollars at the Courthouse. Most are very specific to the case, the County, the Judge and the Circuit.

Sorry, but I do not share a form that it took years to create. I doubt any other attorney will either, but I do wish you the best of luck.

3. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues - there is no set form. Many judges have their own and send them to the attorneys on a case.