Where can i download a pretrial stipulation form? or see an example or guideline so that i can type it myself its for paternity

Fort Myers, FL |

its for a paternity lawsuit I cant seem to find the form anywhere

Stipulation as to what? Contrary to popular belief, there are not forms for everything. In many cases, we have to create the "forms" from scratch. It would be helpful if you had more information about what your pretrial stipulation was about, but I doubt that any attorney is going to give you their work product on this website.

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.

It took me three years and countless drafting sessions to create a 'good' Pre-Trial Form. Most attorneys did the same. These are not forms that are handed out or sold for dollars at the Courthouse. Most are very specific to the case, the County, the Judge and the Circuit.

Sorry, but I do not share a form that it took years to create. I doubt any other attorney will either, but I do wish you the best of luck.

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272 familylawyer411.com/about-carin https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Law-Offices-of-Carin-M-Constantine/125967577416313 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carin-constantine/b/861/445

I agree with my colleagues - there is no set form. Many judges have their own and send them to the attorneys on a case.

You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation since every case is different and not all information is relayed in an online question. The Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A. is a family law firm located in Orlando, Florida, we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls at 407-354-5223. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.