Where are we in “STEM” immigration bill please?? Has it approved yet?

Atlanta, GA |

Regarding the green card that can be issued for the people who have an advance science degree in “STEM”. I am not sure if there is any progress/decision has been made!...Thanks.

How long does it take to have any decision, if no progress has been made please ???

Still in the Senate.

No progress

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Currently waiting debate as part of the over all immigration reform bill in the US Senate.

The information you obtain in this response is for general knowledge. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. I invite you to contact me and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting me, nor my responding to the question, creates an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to me until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Recommended articles about Employment