Where are we in “STEM” immigration bill please?? Has it approved yet?

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

Regarding the green card that can be issued for the people who have an advance science degree in “STEM”. I am not sure if there is any progress/decision has been made!...Thanks.

Additional information

How long does it take to have any decision, if no progress has been made please ???

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Kyndra L. Mulder

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Still in the Senate.

  2. Robert Victor Torrey

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Currently waiting debate as part of the over all immigration reform bill in the US Senate.

    The information you obtain in this response is for general knowledge. You should consult an attorney for advice... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . No progress

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Green cards

A green card is a legal document which provides proof that the owner is a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,931 answers this week

3,379 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,931 answers this week

3,379 attorneys answering