Skip to main content

Where and to who do I report immigration/asylum fraud?

Falls Church, VA |

I would like to report immigration fraud committed by a particular individual who currently holds a green card. He received the green card through an asylum. He has been living and working in his home country for three years now and he only enters the u.s. every 6 months as to not raise suspicion. He also works in the U.S. "from home" and does video conferences with his office so that he never has to come in. My question is, how and to who do I report that his asylum was not legitimate? What evidence do I have to present? He works for news papers there and for a tv channel. I have one picture of a live broadcast that he was in, there in his home country, and a home address from the internet.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Ms. Cross has some good information with which I agree, here:

Andre Olivie, Esq.


ICE Tip Line. 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer