WHEND ADD ADDITIONAL PARTIES IS IT..

Asked over 1 year ago - Cincinnati, OH

When adding additional parties is it necessary to add the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure that should the rules that they would be added under?

1. 1

Best Answer

Answered . I have read three of your recent posts---they are good questions and logical, however, they indicate you are in over your head-you are only scratching the surface of what you need to know in order to be successful. If you are facing an experienced attorney in Federal court, you are absolutely going to get 'clocked' . If your suit is at all important to you, do yourself a favor and at least consult with an attorney immediately. Best of luck to you.

2. Answered . I'm very sorry but it is impossible to tell what you are asking. Please try again. I'm sure you will get helpful responses.