WHEND ADD ADDITIONAL PARTIES IS IT..

Cincinnati, OH |

When adding additional parties is it necessary to add the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure that should the rules that they would be added under?

I have read three of your recent posts---they are good questions and logical, however, they indicate you are in over your head-you are only scratching the surface of what you need to know in order to be successful. If you are facing an experienced attorney in Federal court, you are absolutely going to get 'clocked' . If your suit is at all important to you, do yourself a favor and at least consult with an attorney immediately. Best of luck to you.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

2. I'm very sorry but it is impossible to tell what you are asking. Please try again. I'm sure you will get helpful responses.

If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.