When you work with guns, is it illegal to drink at the workplace?

Asked 9 months ago - Little Falls, NY

The break room looks like a smoky bar room. A fight has been reported to the police. The boss writes harassing statement about people on cardboard. The boss calls people bad names and the boss says that it is his company and nothing can be done about the way that they treat their employees.

1. Eric Sanders

Answered . What do you mean work with guns? I need to know more about that. While the workplace does not have to be filled with 'niceties' as the Courts have determined, that does not mean anything goes. We need more details about the workplace.

2. Vincent Peter White

Answered . I recommend sitting down for a free consultation with an experienced employment attorney in your area.