When you are filling out the child support guidelines and it asks for "work-related child care"

do you put in the weekly child care amount or the monthly child care amount?

Concord, NC -

Attorney Answers (2)

Thomas Hershal West

Thomas Hershal West

Family Law Attorney - Nashville, TN

You put in whatever the forms say in the instructions. Normally, though, everything is calculated on a monthly basis. If you have any trouble filling out the forms, you may need to consult an experienced family law attorney to help you. Good luck!

Mr. West may be reached at 615-889-1051 during regular business hours. If he is not available, please leave a... more
Amber Stewart Billick

Amber Stewart Billick

Family Law Attorney - Concord, NC

On the NC guidelines you put in the monthly amount.

The information contained in this answer is not intended to be legal advice as the drafter of the answer does not... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.