When you are filling out the child support guidelines and it asks for "work-related child care"

Asked almost 2 years ago - Concord, NC

do you put in the weekly child care amount or the monthly child care amount?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Thomas Hershal West


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You put in whatever the forms say in the instructions. Normally, though, everything is calculated on a monthly basis. If you have any trouble filling out the forms, you may need to consult an experienced family law attorney to help you. Good luck!

    Mr. West may be reached at 615-889-1051 during regular business hours. If he is not available, please leave a... more
  2. Amber Stewart Billick


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . On the NC guidelines you put in the monthly amount.

    The information contained in this answer is not intended to be legal advice as the drafter of the answer does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,718 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,718 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering