When you are being a victim of Internet crimes, such as harassment and defamation, by someone you have a restraining order

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

Can you report to any Police Department, in Florida if you are out of town? Or in another city? I have also just moved and do not want the stalker/cyberstalker obtaining my new address through my Police Reports. What are the alternatives?

Pro

3

Answered . Yes. Best bet is to stay low profile so the person doesn't find you.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Carmine John Giardino

1

1

Answered . Contact your local FBI, they have jurisdiction

3. Sean Michael Patrick

1

1

Answered . Report it to your local police department. If they do nothing, reach out to the police department where the harasser lives.