When will I have a official response from USCIS whether its good or bad?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Denver, CO

I'm a U.S. citizen and mother of three small children who are also U.S. citizens. My husband submitted his waiver I-601 on December 3, 2012 in Ciudad Juarez. We received notice January 3, 2013 stating the I-601 needed additional review and, more evidence. Our attorney submitted documents in the month of March 27th. June 16 it will be 2 years we have been apart and it's hard. Will I hear from them soon?

All I have is a MEP case number is there anywhere I can request information?

1. 4

Answered . There is no way to guess when you will receive a decision. What does your attorney say?

2. 4

Answered . Do you live in El Paso? I-601 waivers are difficult to get, depending on many factors. Talk to your attorney, he is in the best position to assess your case.

3. 4

Answered . Your attorney can best answer your question. You are free to seek a second opinion but the second attorney will need to review the entire case in order to provide you with an educated opinion.