When will I have a official response from USCIS whether its good or bad?

Denver, CO |
Filed under: Immigration

I'm a U.S. citizen and mother of three small children who are also U.S. citizens. My husband submitted his waiver I-601 on December 3, 2012 in Ciudad Juarez. We received notice January 3, 2013 stating the I-601 needed additional review and, more evidence. Our attorney submitted documents in the month of March 27th. June 16 it will be 2 years we have been apart and it's hard. Will I hear from them soon?

All I have is a MEP case number is there anywhere I can request information?

There is no way to guess when you will receive a decision. What does your attorney say?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Thank you, for your response. She said it would be 3 or 4 months.

Do you live in El Paso? I-601 waivers are difficult to get, depending on many factors. Talk to your attorney, he is in the best position to assess your case.

Thank you, Sir for you response. I live in Denver, Co. My attorney is really difficult to contact.

The last time I saw her was a month ago and she said it would be between 3 or 4 months. But I still was doubts.

Your attorney can best answer your question. You are free to seek a second opinion but the second attorney will need to review the entire case in order to provide you with an educated opinion.

Recommended articles about Immigration