Skip to main content

When will be provisional waiver 601 be in effect ?Any New on that .

San Bruno, CA |

I have a individual hearing on immigration on Monday and my visa from my mothers petition from NVC is approved and visa number is available .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


When DHS finally publishes the final regulations, whenever that may be.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Hopefully before the new year, but it is up to the agency.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.


the heading in your question and the actual body of the question do not make a lot of sense. If you have an individual coming up - I do hope you have an attorney and should be speaking with him/her. Provision waiver is not out, yet, but that fact that your mom is a USC and the PD is current will not help you even if it was out as the provisional waiver was for immediate relatives - then again we have not seen the final regulations. We also do not have enough facts and don't know what relief you are seeking in Court.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.



LET ME REPHRASE THE QUESTION my case is very complicated

Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman



Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer