When to reapply after withdrawal ofN400.

Asked over 1 year ago - Hollywood, FL

I was married in 1997 to my American born husband. I submitted N400 and attended the interview but was asked to provide more info on my physical and continuous presence. So I decided to withdraw N400 because I realized I had over 1120 days listed on N400. I also had stayed out the country for more than 6 months in 2011. I returned to the US Jan 2012 those after 6 months. However, ever since Jan 2012, I have remained in the US. I was told that I could resubmit N400 anytime from Aug 2013 but I really do not want to waste my $700 again.

1. F. J. Capriotti III

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . From what you're saying, you don't appear to be eligible to file until late 2014.

Take your detailed trip list to an attorney for confirmation.

2. Irene Vaisman

Pro

6

Answered . In my opinion you need to wait. But I would take your passports with all "outside" time to an experienced attorney to discuss.

3. Anu Gupta

Pro

2

Answered . Dont think you qualify yet.