When to apply for Naturalization/Citizenship based on Asylum?

Washington, DC |

Got asylum in 11/2008 and applied for Green Card a year after (2009) but received the Card and it was dated 2/2010.

When should I apply for naturalization/citizenship with USCIS considering the "rollback" and "3 month" advance application policies?

Anyway, when can I technically send my application for naturalization to USCIS? Can I do it this year around 11/2013 or next year 2/2014? Thanks for your input and advice!

Count one year back from the date that appears on the green card. From that point four years and 9 months ahead. You do the math.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Recommended articles about Immigration